A Technical Sales Representative role (what we internally call a, 'Brand Technical Specialist') within IBM's Data & AI brand means accelerating enterprises' success by improving their ability to understand their data. It means providing solutions that enable people across organizations, in multiple roles, the ability to turn data into actionable insights without having to wait for IT. And it means selling multi-award winning software, and world-class design practices that enables business analysts to ask new questions. The answers to which are literally shaping the future and changing the world.
Excellent onboarding and an industry leading learning culture will set you up for positive impact and success, whilst ongoing development will advance your career through an upward trajectory. Our sales environment is collaborative and experiential. Part of a team, you'll be surrounded by bright minds and keen co-creators – always willing to help and be helped – as you apply passion to work that will compel our clients to invest in IBM's products and services.
【Your roles & responsibilities】
As a Brand Technical Specialist you'll work closely with clients to develop relationships, understand their needs, earn their trust and show them how IBM's industry leading solutions will solve their problems whilst delivering value to their business.
We're passionate about success. If this role is right for you, then your achievements will mean that your career is flourishing and our clients are thriving. To help ensure this win-win outcome, a 'day-in-the life' of this role may include, but not be limited to…
• Developing strategies for clients in the design and technical build-out of the infrastructure, applications and management of Data and AI.
• Defining and detailing feasible IBM Data & AI solutions that complement and enhance clients' existing tech stacks.
• Delivering proof of concepts and simplifying difficult, technical topics into understandable client education.
• Consultatively building credibility and trust at all levels, internally and externally, to close highly complex Cloud technology deals.
【Required Technical and Professional Expertise】
• Experience of successfully working collaboratively to translate business goals into technical solutions and advising teams on optimal technology strategies to achieve business results.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, and a proven record of influencing consensus across diverse groups of senior stakeholders within enterprises.
【Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise】
• Depth and breadth of knowledge regarding the Data & AI market in order to consult and advise, and quickly grow your reputation as your clients' credible, trusted advisor. (Training on IBM's Data & AI offerings is provided)
IBM 是全球領先的混合雲、人工智慧及企業服務的提供者，為全球超過 175 個國家的客戶服務，協助其從擁有的資料裡獲取商業洞察、簡化業務流程、降低成本，並取得產業競爭優勢。屬於金融服務、電信和健康醫療等關鍵基礎設施領域、近 3,800 家政府和企業機構，採用 IBM 混合雲平台和紅帽 OpenShift 解決方案，快速、高效、安全地實現企業數位轉型。IBM 在人工智慧、量子運算、產業導向的雲端運算解決方案和企業服務領域的突破性創新，為客戶提供開放和靈活的選擇。IBM 對企業誠信、透明治理、企業社會責任、多元與包容文化和服務精神的承諾，歷久彌新，是 IBM 業務發展的基礎。
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we are building industry-based solutions to real-world problems. For more than seven decades, IBM Research has defined the future of information technology with more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across six continents. For more information, visit www.ibm.com.