IBM Application Consultants work directly with our clients on key initiatives. You will have the opportunity to build an in-depth understanding of their business issues and implement organizational strategies that drive adoption of change. We are looking for experts who can build credibility and trust with our clients and provide knowledge that addresses individual and unique business needs.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Communicate with client on business requirement analysis and definition, including business process and specific directions and rules. Gather client’s business processes, functional requirements and workflows, and create requirement documents.
- Manage and track changes to system requirements throughout the development, testing and maintenance life cycle, maintaining accurate documentation at all times. Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Develop functional specifications and system design specifications for clients. Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Maintain continuous communication with client and developers throughout project lifecycle to ensure final product meets requirements and expected outcomes of the client.
- Challenge users, business analysts and others to achieve appropriate and desired solution for the business.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 4 years or above Business Analyst or System Analyst working experience in retail/finance industry
- Consulting skills, ability to work directly with clients
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Unified Modeling Language, ER model and SQL.
- Fluent in Chinese reading, listening, writing, and speaking/fluent in English reading and writing
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong knowledge and project experience in retail and system
- Be skilled in value chain and lifecycle of retail industry will be a plus
- Experience in mainstream application framework, open source packages
IBM 是全球領先的混合雲、人工智慧及企業服務的提供者，為全球超過 175 個國家的客戶服務，協助其從擁有的資料裡獲取商業洞察、簡化業務流程、降低成本，並取得產業競爭優勢。屬於金融服務、電信和健康醫療等關鍵基礎設施領域、近 3,800 家政府和企業機構，採用 IBM 混合雲平台和紅帽 OpenShift 解決方案，快速、高效、安全地實現企業數位轉型。IBM 在人工智慧、量子運算、產業導向的雲端運算解決方案和企業服務領域的突破性創新，為客戶提供開放和靈活的選擇。IBM 對企業誠信、透明治理、企業社會責任、多元與包容文化和服務精神的承諾，歷久彌新，是 IBM 業務發展的基礎。
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we are building industry-based solutions to real-world problems. For more than seven decades, IBM Research has defined the future of information technology with more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across six continents. For more information, visit www.ibm.com.