At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM’s ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Business Transformation Consultants work at the intersection of technology, people, and process, helping clients transform how they conduct business to cope with shifts in the market, and more closely align them with their business strategy and vision. You will develop an understanding of client processes, goals and objectives to define their future state and the path to get them there. You will help your clients understand digital and cognitive technologies and the impact that those technologies can have on traditional business processes.
In this role, you will:
- Communicate with client on business requirement analysis and definition, including business process and product. Gather client’s business processes, functional requirements and workflows, and create requirement documents.
- Manage and track changes to system requirements throughout the development, testing and maintenance life cycle, maintaining accurate documentation at all times. Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs. Develop the business scenarios for various function tests (such as FT, SIT and UAT).
- Maintain continuous communication with client and developers throughout project lifecycle to ensure final product meets requirements and expected outcomes of the client. Challenge users, business analysts and others to achieve appropriate and desired solution for the business.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 5 years of experience in banking solution as SA.
- Strong knowledge and project experience in core-banking system.
- Experience in mainstream application framework, open source packages.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 3+ years experience in SA is a plus
- Actual participating in agile project environment, especially Scrum process.
- Working level in English speaking.
Travel Required:Up to 80% or 4 days a week (home on weekends – based on project requirements)
IBM 是全球領先的混合雲、人工智慧及企業服務的提供者，為全球超過 175 個國家的客戶服務，協助其從擁有的資料裡獲取商業洞察、簡化業務流程、降低成本，並取得產業競爭優勢。屬於金融服務、電信和健康醫療等關鍵基礎設施領域、近 3,800 家政府和企業機構，採用 IBM 混合雲平台和紅帽 OpenShift 解決方案，快速、高效、安全地實現企業數位轉型。IBM 在人工智慧、量子運算、產業導向的雲端運算解決方案和企業服務領域的突破性創新，為客戶提供開放和靈活的選擇。IBM 對企業誠信、透明治理、企業社會責任、多元與包容文化和服務精神的承諾，歷久彌新，是 IBM 業務發展的基礎。
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we are building industry-based solutions to real-world problems. For more than seven decades, IBM Research has defined the future of information technology with more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across six continents. For more information, visit www.ibm.com.