At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Implement and validate predictive models as well as create and maintain statistical models with a focus on big data
- You’ll incorporate a variety of statistical, machine learning, and deep learning techniques
- Communicate with internal and external clients to understand and define business needs, providing analytical solutions
- Use leading edge tools such as python, tensor-flow combined with IBM tools and our AI application suites
- Work in an Agile, collaborative environment, partnering with other scientists, engineers, consultants and database administrators of all backgrounds and disciplines to bring analytical rigor and statistical methods to the challenges of predicting behaviors
- Build teams or writing programs to cleanse and integrate data in an efficient and reusable manner, developing predictive or prescriptive models, and evaluating modeling results
- Ask business and industry questions to identify appropriate modeling techniques
- Communicate results to technical and non-technical audiences
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Thrive on teamwork and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong fundamentals in Mathematics and Computer Science (algorithms)
- Strong technical and analytical abilities, a knack for driving impact and growth, and some experience with programming/scripting in SQL or Python
- Proficient at least one of the skills and data platforms: Docker, Kafka, Spark.
- Familiar with data warehouse/data lake/data lakehouse, data mining, DevOps, MLOps
- Basic knowledge of predictive/prescriptive modeling skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Some knowledge of Design Thinking and Agile Development Methodologies
- Familiar with distributed system and CI/CD implementation
- Working level in English speaking
IBM 是全球領先的混合雲、人工智慧及企業服務的提供者，為全球超過 175 個國家的客戶服務，協助其從擁有的資料裡獲取商業洞察、簡化業務流程、降低成本，並取得產業競爭優勢。屬於金融服務、電信和健康醫療等關鍵基礎設施領域、近 3,800 家政府和企業機構，採用 IBM 混合雲平台和紅帽 OpenShift 解決方案，快速、高效、安全地實現企業數位轉型。IBM 在人工智慧、量子運算、產業導向的雲端運算解決方案和企業服務領域的突破性創新，為客戶提供開放和靈活的選擇。IBM 對企業誠信、透明治理、企業社會責任、多元與包容文化和服務精神的承諾，歷久彌新，是 IBM 業務發展的基礎。
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we are building industry-based solutions to real-world problems. For more than seven decades, IBM Research has defined the future of information technology with more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across six continents. For more information, visit www.ibm.com.