As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Participate in project execution and work with project implementation sites to ensure successful project implementation
- Assist the project manager and integration manager to accomplish the project objectives, conduct business requirement interviews, perform user education and training, complete system unit testing, integration testing and validation according to the project plan and project scope, and complete the project deliverables.
- Participate in industry solution discussions and propose solutions that meet business needs based on industry characteristics, and propose strengths and weaknesses analysis and benefit analysis based on the solutions
- Complete research on at least one new technology and solution per year and obtain professional certification for that technology
- Actively participate in company and department related activities and meet annual learning hour goals and certification requirements
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a new project implementation consultant or 2 project implementation consultants
- Ability to work independently on a complete module, including requirements interview, solution proposal, variance analysis, and module function setting
- Strong knowledge of financial and fund management, good knowledge of financial market, risk control and laws and regulations, familiar with various methods and tools of fund management, understand the process and operation of fund management, understand the functions and related applications of CO module, and be able to set up and configure the system according to the customer’s needs.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Certificate in SAP FI is preferred
IBM 是全球領先的混合雲、人工智慧及企業服務的提供者，為全球超過 175 個國家的客戶服務，協助其從擁有的資料裡獲取商業洞察、簡化業務流程、降低成本，並取得產業競爭優勢。屬於金融服務、電信和健康醫療等關鍵基礎設施領域、近 3,800 家政府和企業機構，採用 IBM 混合雲平台和紅帽 OpenShift 解決方案，快速、高效、安全地實現企業數位轉型。IBM 在人工智慧、量子運算、產業導向的雲端運算解決方案和企業服務領域的突破性創新，為客戶提供開放和靈活的選擇。IBM 對企業誠信、透明治理、企業社會責任、多元與包容文化和服務精神的承諾，歷久彌新，是 IBM 業務發展的基礎。
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we are building industry-based solutions to real-world problems. For more than seven decades, IBM Research has defined the future of information technology with more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across six continents. For more information, visit www.ibm.com.