CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
This Algorithm Development Engineer position belongs to home team, part of HQ engineering organization of KLA Corporation. The charter of the engineering organization is to develop and provide inline monitoring solutions to the semiconductor fabrication industry for detecting and understanding yield limiting defects that impact their cutting-edge devices. Home team will focus on solving/addressing specific challenges. This position offers a unique opportunity to those who are seeking technical challenges in the following domains: defect detection and binning, real-time image processing, machine learning and computer vision algorithms.
Job responsibilities of this position include:
1. Provide algorithm technical support for escalations in various of product life cycle phases onsite.
2. Interacting with TSMC business unit, GSS (Global Service Support) and customers to address issues and investigate solutions.
3. Analyzing the signal and noise characteristics of current and emerging IC yield limiting defects, formulating algorithmic solutions, and validating them via simulation and prototyping.
4. Investigating feasibility of advance algorithm for next generation product through collaboration with technology and system architect group.
5. Provide prototype algorithm solution for special customer engagement project at customer site.
6. Working with product system engineering team to define the algorithm performance specification and use it to guide the algorithm design and implementation.
7. Act as the algorithm representative during system level hardware/software integration, trouble shooting.
8. Participate in software quality assurance activities required by the software development process.
9. Occasional (<=10%) travel to HQ is required
1. Strong problem analysis and solving skills
2. Curiosity and willingness to learn new technologies
3. Solid theoretical background in signal/image processing and computer vision
4. Research and/or software development experience on Unix/Linux and Windows platform.
5. Proficient in C/C++, solid MATLAB programming skills.
6. Must be an effective communicator able to share technical information with functional teams and provide executive level reports to management and customers.
7. Throughput optimization experience is desired.
KLA develops industry-leading equipment and services that enable innovation throughout the electronics industry. We provide advanced process control and process-enabling solutions for manufacturing wafers and reticles. In close collaboration with leading customers across the globe, our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers design solutions that move the world forward.
KLA是全球製程控制的市場領導者， 我們四十餘年來致力於半導體相關產業， 運用創新的光學系統、 感應裝置以及高效能運算技術， 為客戶持續開發檢測、量測和資訊分析系統，創造價值。
新竹辦公室: 新竹縣竹北市台元街22號台元科技園區C棟1樓(Taiwan HQ)