- Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure
- Designing and managing virtualization environment
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- 5+ year experience proven system engineering
- Extensive experience in designing and managing VMWare based solutions
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting WINTEL based environments
- Experience in the administration and performance tuning of application like MS Windows server / Active Directory / Exchange / DNS
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
[Nice to Have]
- Experience in managing Atlassian software tools
- Scripting skills (e.g., batch or Powershell)
LINE Bank is LINE’s most recent Fintech service in Taiwan, supported by industry-leading shareholders from internet and mobile messaging, banking, and telecommunications industries.
As one of the first digital-only banks in Taiwan, LINE Bank is committed to delivering vision of ‘Banking in Your Hand’ with its innovative DNA, and provide customers with Convenient, Secure and Fun user experiences.
LINE Bank was awarded banking permit in July 2019 and is planning to launch its banking services in Q3, 2020.