As a Community intern, you will dive into the mobile app ecosystem by managing the user community of one of the world’s most popular photo applications: PicCollage. You will help to deliver app features to millions of users in a fast-moving startup environment. During your internship, you will work on several assignments from the list below based on your interests and strengths. You will also get a chance to learn new skills on the job through guided projects and collaboration with teammates!
You will learn, firsthand, how to manage a diverse user community and deliver excellent user experience, from entering the app to customer service, to millions of users around the world.
You will also learn how to create, market and support a popular consumer mobile application.
• You are great with people.
• You are a problem solver.
• You love to try out new apps and seek to understand user behavior.
• You are resourceful and take the initiative.
• You are capable of creative and critical thinking and are equipped with analytical skills.
• You are organized, efficient, observant, patient and committed.
• You have excellent communication skills in Spanish / Portuguese. Additional languages (Japanese) and experience in copywriting and social media management are a plus!
＊請透過網站投遞履歷 Please apply to us through this website：https://jobs.lever.co/piccollage/3f8cfaf0-5be0-43b3-a69b-daf9600eb984?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=CakeResume
嗨！我們是來自矽谷的新創團隊 PicCollage 拼貼趣，主要產品『PicCollage』是一個追求自由創造及分享的照片拼貼app，主要使用者來自美國、英國及日本等國家。目前全球下載量已突破兩億，並曾在數十個國家榮登照相類app前十名！
PicCollage 拼貼趣 是一支擁抱自由創造、擁抱差異與多元文化，致力於打造『開放、學習、分享』的工作環境。 我們使用友善的設計及嚴謹的軟體技術， 也積極開發 3D、AR/VR、Machine Learning 相關科技，讓人們用創意拼貼生活中值得分享的時刻。 歡迎各方高手與我們一起創造下個破億下載量的產品，為世界帶來趣味！
We're looking for someone who
- loves product and cares about users.
- can balance workmanship with the ability to get things done quickly.
- is open-minded, curious, communicative and ethical.
- is a self-motivated hard-working, fast learner that will WOW everyone!