As a Community intern, you will dive into the mobile app ecosystem by managing the user community of one of the world’s most popular photo applications: PicCollage. You will help to deliver app features to millions of users in a fast-moving startup environment. During your internship, you will work on several assignments from the list below based on your interests and strengths. You will also get a chance to learn new skills on the job through guided projects and collaboration with teammates!
You will learn, firsthand, how to manage a diverse user community and deliver excellent user experience, from entering the app to customer service, to millions of users around the world.
You will also learn how to create, market and support a popular consumer mobile application.
• You are great with people.
• You are a problem solver.
• You love to try out new apps and seek to understand user behavior.
• You are resourceful and take the initiative.
• You are capable of creative and critical thinking and are equipped with analytical skills.
• You are organized, efficient, observant, patient and committed.
• You have excellent communication skills in Spanish / Portuguese. Additional languages (Japanese) and experience in copywriting and social media management are a plus!
***請透過網站投遞履歷 Please apply to us through this website：https://jobs.lever.co/piccollage/3f8cfaf0-5be0-43b3-a69b-daf9600eb984?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=CakeResume
嗨！我們是 PicCollage - 主產品 PicCollage App 是追求自由創造及分享的照片影片拼貼 App，累計下載量超過 2 億次，每個月有穩定千萬個來自歐美、中南美、日本的用戶量。PicCollage 團隊以友善設計和先進軟體技術打造流暢的使用者體驗，運用機器學習搭配新開發技術，讓影像有多種創意呈現，並持續投入資源和人力開發新產品如 Vibes, Sparko, DeckThe Card 等。
PicCollage 團隊以合作及信任做 文化後盾，並相信「持續學習、開放溝通、分享」是團隊向前邁進的力量。現在就加入 PicCollage，一起打造影響世界的有趣產品！
We're looking for someone who
- loves products and cares about users.
- can balance workmanship with the ability to get things done quickly.
- is open-minded, curious, communicative, and ethical.
- is a self-motivated hard-working, fast learner that will WOW everyone!