CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
Want to develop the best crypto products ever, right here in Taiwan, and offer them to millions of users worldwide?
Want to be based in Taiwan but work in a silicon-valley-like environment, and release world-class products?
Want to work with some of the world's best DevOps, SDETs, and developers?
Come change the world with us! Join this fast-growing startup founded by software veterans and funded by top VCs, Skype co-founders, and the Taiwanese government (NDF)!
We're looking for a talented continuous integration engineer to help our backend team build our dev environment.
The ideal candidate has at least three years of experience in AWS-based DevOps.
- Build and maintain server code building process on MacOS and Linux OS environment
- Build and maintain docker image building process and automated building flow
- Implement and maintain rapid automation deployment flow
- Implement and maintain multiple CI/CD pipelines hosted on AWS
- Build and maintain the logging system and metrics tracking system
- Improve server stability and reliability
- Maintain database schemas and schema versioning
- Take ownership and responsibility for the backend development activities
- Report to DevOps Team Leader
- 2+ years relevant experience with DevOps role
- 1+ years experience in AWS and Kubernetes
- Expertise in Linux and AWS
- Proven experience setting up CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with containerization tools such as Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes
- Knowledge with configuration management tools such as Ansible
- Working knowledge of database architecture and management about MySQL and Redis
- Working knowledge of source management tools such as Git, GitHub
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
[Good to Have]
- Understanding of Java/Spring and Go deployment pipelines is a plus, the build tools such as Gradle, Maven, Makefile
- Knowledge with cloud provision tools such as AWS Cloudformation, Terraform
- Knowledge with database versioning tools such as Flyway, LiquiBase
- Experience with logging tools such as Fluentd, Logstash, Graylog, Splunk
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Kibana, ElasticSearch, Prometheus, Zabbix
- Experience with database performance tuning such as tuning MySQL slow-query
* XREX is a fast-growing organization, on a mission to make our world a better place
* You will gain experience in building an international brand, product, and user base
* Stock options
* You will gain experience in blockchain and crypto-related products, technologies, and markets
* You will be working in a cutting-edge product development and growth acquisition environment using the very latest tools, methodologies, and processes
XREX helps blockchain-focused organizations save time and money with product development, production maintenance, security, scalability, and compliance efforts.
XREX Crypto Services (XCS) is a compliant, secure, scalable stack of PaaS and SaaS offerings for organizations that build and run crypto markets (spots, futures, options), market-making, banking, custodial services, wallets, clearance and settlement proxies, payment gateways, value transmission services, and/or decentralized apps.
XCS stacks are offered entirely through cloud-based APIs and billed by usage. After registration, developers can immediately initiate module instances and use APIs; there are no face-to-face meetings, contract negotiations, setup fees, or monthly minimums.
XCS allows organizations to focus on building core business functions--not waste time and money in developing, maintaining, scaling, and securing the underlying stacks.
Many XCS services are implemented using XBLOCK, a blockchain designed for high volume, low latency clearance and settlement across financial institutions.
XREX also operates a standalone market -- the XREX Exchange -- which provides professional access to spot, futures and options trading.
XREX investors include prominent VCs such as:
* Taiwan Government National Development Fund
* CDIB Capital Group (TWSE: 2883)
* E.Sun Financial Holding (TWSE:2884)
* ThreeD Capital (CSE:IDK)
* Systex (TWSE:6214)
* Rocket Internet (NYSE:RKTA)
* Global Founders Capital (Berlin)
* Seraph Group (US)
* Metaplanet Holdings (Estonia)
* AppWorks (Taipei)
* WI Harper (San Francisco)
* BlackMarble (Taipei)
* New Economy Ventures (Taipei, Tokyo)
as well as super angels such as:
* Skype co-founders Toivo Annus and Jaan Tallinn
* ex Alibaba Board and Taobao Board Andrew Tsuei
* TUL (TWSE: 6150) Chairman and CEO Ted Chen
* Phison (TWSE: 8299) Chairman and CEO KS Pan.