XREX is a Taipei-based neo fintech that helps cross-border merchants in emerging markets to overcome their USD shortage issues by leveraging blockchain. In the current digital era, we believe that financial access should be fair, open, secure, and fast for all, and blockchain is the right technology to achieve that goal.
We are looking for a content marketing specialist or lead to play a huge role in building up our brand and educating our users.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about telling stories about financial inclusion, digital finance, cryptocurrencies, blockchain, DeFi, emerging technologies, and cross-border payment. The person will also work with journalists, editors, thought leaders, and influencers and provide them with materials and content relevant to its mission.
If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, is hands-on, tech-savvy, and excited to educate people about how cryptocurrencies and DeFi are improving people’s lives, then we look forward to hearing from you!
You will need to have (or to be):
Location: Taipei (check us out on Google Maps!)
- About XREX:
- Regarding our culture:
- We will proceed with your application first if you apply online:
* XREX is a fast-growing organization, on a mission to make our world a better place
* You will gain experience in building an international brand, product, and user base
* Stock options
* You will gain experience in blockchain and crypto-related products, technologies, and markets
* You will be working in a cutting-edge product development and growth acquisition environment using the very latest tools, methodologies, and processes
XREX helps blockchain-focused organizations save time and money with product development, production maintenance, security, scalability, and compliance efforts.
XREX Crypto Services (XCS) is a compliant, secure, scalable stack of PaaS and SaaS offerings for organizations that build and run crypto markets (spots, futures, options), market-making, banking, custodial services, wallets, clearance and settlement proxies, payment gateways, value transmission services, and/or decentralized apps.
XCS stacks are offered entirely through cloud-based APIs and billed by usage. After registration, developers can immediately initiate module instances and use APIs; there are no face-to-face meetings, contract negotiations, setup fees, or monthly minimums.
XCS allows organizations to focus on building core business functions--not waste time and money in developing, maintaining, scaling, and securing the underlying stacks.
Many XCS services are implemented using XBLOCK, a blockchain designed for high volume, low latency clearance and settlement across financial institutions.
XREX also operates a standalone market -- the XREX Exchange -- which provides professional access to spot, futures and options trading.
XREX investors include prominent VCs such as:
* Taiwan Government National Development Fund
* CDIB Capital Group (TWSE: 2883)
* E.Sun Financial Holding (TWSE:2884)
* ThreeD Capital (CSE:IDK)
* Systex (TWSE:6214)
* Rocket Internet (NYSE:RKTA)
* Global Founders Capital (Berlin)
* Seraph Group (US)
* Metaplanet Holdings (Estonia)
* AppWorks (Taipei)
* WI Harper (San Francisco)
* BlackMarble (Taipei)
* New Economy Ventures (Taipei, Tokyo)
as well as super angels such as:
* Skype co-founders Toivo Annus and Jaan Tallinn
* ex Alibaba Board and Taobao Board Andrew Tsuei
* TUL (TWSE: 6150) Chairman and CEO Ted Chen
* Phison (TWSE: 8299) Chairman and CEO KS Pan.