Our culture: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1gZpX8XIO3GOsiep8a7U6hIZrZqn4hUKEBbatcNj0WKE/edit?usp=sharin
* XREX is a fast-growing organization, on a mission to make our world a better place
* You will gain experience in building an international brand, product, and user base
* Stock options
* You will gain experience in blockchain and crypto-related products, technologies, and markets
* You will be working in a cutting-edge product development and growth acquisition environment using the very latest tools, methodologies, and processes
XREX helps blockchain-focused organizations save time and money with product development, production maintenance, security, scalability, and compliance efforts.
XREX Crypto Services (XCS) is a compliant, secure, scalable stack of PaaS and SaaS offerings for organizations that build and run crypto markets (spots, futures, options), market-making, banking, custodial services, wallets, clearance and settlement proxies, payment gateways, value transmission services, and/or decentralized apps.
XCS stacks are offered entirely through cloud-based APIs and billed by usage. After registration, developers can immediately initiate module instances and use APIs; there are no face-to-face meetings, contract negotiations, setup fees, or monthly minimums.
XCS allows organizations to focus on building core business functions--not waste time and money in developing, maintaining, scaling, and securing the underlying stacks.
Many XCS services are implemented using XBLOCK, a blockchain designed for high volume, low latency clearance and settlement across financial institutions.
XREX also operates a standalone market -- the XREX Exchange -- which provides professional access to spot, futures and options trading.
XREX investors include prominent VCs such as:
* WI Harper (San Francisco，中經合創投)
* AppWorks (Taipei，之初創投)
* BlackMarble (Taipei，萬豐資本)
* NDF (Taiwan Government，國發基金)
* CDIB (Taipei，中華開發)
as well as super angels such as:
* Skype co-founders Toivo Annus and Jaan Tallinn
* ex Alibaba Board and Taobao Board Andrew Tsuei
* TUL (TWSE: 6150) Chairman and CEO Ted Chen
* Phison (TWSE: 8299) Chairman and CEO KS Pan.https://xrex.breezy.hr/