CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
Are you an excellent communicator? Do you have a talent for explaining numbers?
Do you get excited when you can line up the right investors to support the right causes?
Will you join us in creating more high-paying jobs in Taipei, and in building a tech company everyone wants to join?
We are looking for an Investor Relations Manager to help us strategically and appropriately position ourselves with early-stage (series A, B) venture capitals, corporate VCs, and crypto funds.
【Main responsibilities include】
【Requirements and good-to-haves】
* XREX is a fast-growing organization, on a mission to make our world a better place
* You will gain experience in building an international brand, product, and user base
* Stock options
* You will gain experience in blockchain and crypto-related products, technologies, and markets
* You will be working in a cutting-edge product development and growth acquisition environment using the very latest tools, methodologies, and processes
XREX helps blockchain-focused organizations save time and money with product development, production maintenance, security, scalability, and compliance efforts.
XREX Crypto Services (XCS) is a compliant, secure, scalable stack of PaaS and SaaS offerings for organizations that build and run crypto markets (spots, futures, options), market-making, banking, custodial services, wallets, clearance and settlement proxies, payment gateways, value transmission services, and/or decentralized apps.
XCS stacks are offered entirely through cloud-based APIs and billed by usage. After registration, developers can immediately initiate module instances and use APIs; there are no face-to-face meetings, contract negotiations, setup fees, or monthly minimums.
XCS allows organizations to focus on building core business functions--not waste time and money in developing, maintaining, scaling, and securing the underlying stacks.
Many XCS services are implemented using XBLOCK, a blockchain designed for high volume, low latency clearance and settlement across financial institutions.
XREX also operates a standalone market -- the XREX Exchange -- which provides professional access to spot, futures and options trading.
XREX investors include prominent VCs such as:
* Taiwan Government National Development Fund
* CDIB Capital Group (TWSE: 2883)
* E.Sun Financial Holding (TWSE:2884)
* ThreeD Capital (CSE:IDK)
* Systex (TWSE:6214)
* Rocket Internet (NYSE:RKTA)
* Global Founders Capital (Berlin)
* Seraph Group (US)
* Metaplanet Holdings (Estonia)
* AppWorks (Taipei)
* WI Harper (San Francisco)
* BlackMarble (Taipei)
* New Economy Ventures (Taipei, Tokyo)
as well as super angels such as:
* Skype co-founders Toivo Annus and Jaan Tallinn
* ex Alibaba Board and Taobao Board Andrew Tsuei
* TUL (TWSE: 6150) Chairman and CEO Ted Chen
* Phison (TWSE: 8299) Chairman and CEO KS Pan.