CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
Want to develop the best crypto apps ever, right here from Taiwan, and offer to millions of users worldwide?
Want to be based in Taiwan but work in a silicon-valley-like environment, and release world-class apps?
Want to work with some of the world's best front end and full stack developers?
Come change the world with us! Join this fast growing startup founded by software veterans and funded by top VCs, Skype co-founders, and the Taiwanese government (NDF)!
[About the position]
As the first QA person in a startup company, you will be comfortable dealing with all aspects of the testing environment, developing test plans, communicating with DevOps and Product management teams, and understanding how to communicate with developers and help them identify coding bugs efficiently. You should be comfortable working without a lot of mcro-managed direction and be able to clearly state why you make the decisions about testing that you will have to make.
You will have experience with the following full stack testing scenarios:
- API Test systems such as Karate or Rest-Assured
- UI Automation tests with tools such as Selenium or Cypress
- User story testing with Selenium or similar tools
- A wide range of testing tools and testing goals
You will have a good understanding of the following:
- Why sometimes there is no substitute for manual, exploratory testing
- The difference between regression testing and user scenario testing
- Why it is important to debug and test the automation pipeline
- How to choose the right combination of automated tests and avoid automated test bloat
- Have a strong opinion on the purpose of testing, acceptance criteria, user scenario testing and full stack testing in general
* XREX is a fast-growing organization, on a mission to make our world a better place
* You will gain experience in building an international brand, product, and user base
* Stock options
* You will gain experience in blockchain and crypto-related products, technologies, and markets
* You will be working in a cutting-edge product development and growth acquisition environment using the very latest tools, methodologies, and processes
XREX helps blockchain-focused organizations save time and money with product development, production maintenance, security, scalability, and compliance efforts.
XREX Crypto Services (XCS) is a compliant, secure, scalable stack of PaaS and SaaS offerings for organizations that build and run crypto markets (spots, futures, options), market-making, banking, custodial services, wallets, clearance and settlement proxies, payment gateways, value transmission services, and/or decentralized apps.
XCS stacks are offered entirely through cloud-based APIs and billed by usage. After registration, developers can immediately initiate module instances and use APIs; there are no face-to-face meetings, contract negotiations, setup fees, or monthly minimums.
XCS allows organizations to focus on building core business functions--not waste time and money in developing, maintaining, scaling, and securing the underlying stacks.
Many XCS services are implemented using XBLOCK, a blockchain designed for high volume, low latency clearance and settlement across financial institutions.
XREX also operates a standalone market -- the XREX Exchange -- which provides professional access to spot, futures and options trading.
XREX investors include prominent VCs such as:
* Taiwan Government National Development Fund
* CDIB Capital Group (TWSE: 2883)
* E.Sun Financial Holding (TWSE:2884)
* ThreeD Capital (CSE:IDK)
* Systex (TWSE:6214)
* Rocket Internet (NYSE:RKTA)
* Global Founders Capital (Berlin)
* Seraph Group (US)
* Metaplanet Holdings (Estonia)
* AppWorks (Taipei)
* WI Harper (San Francisco)
* BlackMarble (Taipei)
* New Economy Ventures (Taipei, Tokyo)
as well as super angels such as:
* Skype co-founders Toivo Annus and Jaan Tallinn
* ex Alibaba Board and Taobao Board Andrew Tsuei
* TUL (TWSE: 6150) Chairman and CEO Ted Chen
* Phison (TWSE: 8299) Chairman and CEO KS Pan.