Great Tech! Great Team! Great Culture!
A10 Networks is a market leader in Secure Applications Services. The future of application, cloud, security, and analytics is exploding at A10 Networks. Are you up for the challenge? Join us and make your impact on the future!
A10 Networks seeks for a high caliber candidate as Dev QA Engineer - DDoS Security in our Taiwan Design Center!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Test and support control and data plane code designed for large-scale high-performance networking and security applications
- Work closely with software developer to design the test plan and participate in planning of software development
- · Write and maintain automation script to automate most of testing cases
What We Need to See:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Information Engineering is required; Master or PhD is preferred
- Familiar with network tools, such as curl, wget, hping, wireshark, tcpdump, nmap, … etc.
- Familiar with scripting languages, such as Python, Tcl, bash, Lua, … etc.
- Experience in multi-threading / multi-core environment
- Good network knowledges from Layer 3 to Layer 7 (IP / IPv6 / TCP / UDP or HTTP / SSL / FTP / SIP / streaming ... etc)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Collaborate easily with others
Way to Stand Out:
- Basic C programming / debugging skills
- Coursework / Work / Research experience in the following areas:
- data-structure and algorithms
- Machine Learning
- Knowledge/experience with the network or cyber attacks