- Develop highly reliable solution which collects data generated from POS
system to cloud.
- Build module for device and peripheral condition monitoring.
- Develop full duplex communication interface with server.
- Develop functions based on the business requirements.
- Software testing automation.
- Stress testing environment setup.
Required Qualifications: - Min 2-year experience in embedded system development. - Good understanding in Linux Kernel, USB, RS-232, GPIO, TCP/IP, HTTP and WebSocket. - Good in C/C++, Shell Script, Git. - Experience in building custom Linux OS, Linux kernel module or driver. - Experience in software architecture design and design pattern. - Experience in developing 7/24 running embedded system. - Experience in automation testing. Preferred Qualifications: - Python - IEEE-1284 - ESC/POS - Software security related knowledge. - Experience in Raspberry Pi(or any board) related development. - Familiar with Android, ARM architecture. - Familiar with traffic analysing tool(e.g. tshark, usbmon). - Knowledge of Agile methodology. Working with AImazing: - Expend & Challenge your technical skills & experience on a product growing virally across globe. - Work on Core Products - Witnessing Projects go Live in SEA (not just in TW) - Flat Hierarchy (Open Communication & Lively Culture) - Small team but closely knitted teamwork. - Avg age of team ~28 years old.