◼︎ Key Responsibilities:
• Deploy highly available, scalable and secure cloud infrastructure with a focus on AWS (Azure and GCP is a plus) using industry best practices.
• Define and implement infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques to migrate workloads into AWS.
• Design and develop automation to support continuous delivery and continuous integration process.
• Drive cloud security and compliance requirements into the cloud architecture framework, including for the data integration points with on-premise and other cloud systems.
• Experience with on-premises infrastructure as well as public and hybrid cloud methodologies.
• Should have executed critical projects pertaining to above stack combination at Enterprise level in terms of DevOps, automation and migration design approach model
• Troubleshoot and debug infrastructure, network, and operating system issues.
◼︎ Skills: • Minimum of 2 years solid experience on cloud infra design and strong experience with multiple AWS services beyond traditional IaaS. • Have experience with DevOps and Infrastructure as Code: AWS environment and application automation utilizing CloudFormation and third-party tools. • CI/CD pipeline setup utilizing either AWS services such as CodeBuild/Commit/Deploy or third-party tools such as codeship. • Experience with at least 1 programming language (compiled or scripting languages) • Understanding of service-oriented architecture (REST APIs, micro-services, etc) and API implementation. • Experience with Docker, AWS ECS/ECR and Kubernetes • Experience with monitoring tools and platforms such as Zabbix, Nagios, Sensu and Datadog (Any of these are preferred).