1. Discover/Extract insights which could potentially help grow business intelligence from user data using mathematical/statistical methods.
2. Design and propose experiments to explore new data which is able to answer key questions from stackholders.
3. Create best-practice reports based on data mining, analysis, and visualization.
4. Working with product manager to interpret data, analyze results, identify trends, and form business strategies.
1. BS or MS in related areas (Computer Science, Information Engineering, Mathematics, and Statistics) with 1+ year of experience working on business data analysis, predictions, and strategies. 2. Self-motivated and enthusiastic in Data Analytics. 3. Solid Python programming skills in terms of data analysis and presentation 4. Good communication and presentation skills. 5. Understandings and experiences working with one or more machine learning framework, TensorFlow and Caffe would be a plus 6. Experience on NoSQL database and BigQuery is a plus