We are seeking an experienced Hosted Operations Engineer to join our team. We are looking for someone who has a strong technical background with extensive knowledge of Microsoft solutions including System Center, Hyper-V, Exchange, SQL, Dynamics, Lync or Skype for Business. This individual needs to be a team player and has extensive experience in Cloud hosted solutions.
- Provide tier 2 support for customers and Altigen partners.
- Assist US QA team to conduct solutions testing.
- Lead in the resolution of issues that arise during the deployment phase interfacing with AltiGen technical personnel, partners and service providers ensuring customer satisfaction through the entire deployment process.
- Participate in development and refinement of procedures for managing and monitoring new and existing Cloud service deployments.
- Work with US team to coordinate and conduct network updates
- Participate and provide Cloud support for Skype for Business and 3rd party network and telecommunications product testing and trials.
Desired Skills and Experience: - BSEE/CS or equivalent and 5+ years technical experience with managing Microsoft solutions including: Office 365, Windows Server, SQL, Exchange, Lync, Skype for Business, Teams, Dynamics, Hyper-V, System Center, etc… - MCSE in Productivity Solutions is a plus - Selenium experience is a plus - Knowledge of Cloud hosting, VoIP, IP-PBX or Call Center solutions is a plus. - Experience with virtual machine concepts, terminology, usage and infrastructure management. - Self-starter with the ability to learn new technologies with minimum assistance and high sense of urgency and ownership. - Excellent organizational skills. - Excellent verbal and written English communication skills. - Must have the ability to travel and work different time shifts as needed.