As an eCommerce Content & SEO Specialist, you will be responsible for leading all aspects of web marketing/E-commerce from the strategy to the day-to-day operations across awareness, consideration, and conversion. Leadership, initiative, energy, and the ability to work across functions are critical to success.
- Stay abreast of emerging e-commerce trends, identify and manage brand exposure opportunities and bring fresh, creative thinking to leverage growth tactics in the most surprising and effective ways.
- Analyzing data on site traffic, order volume, conversions, visitor behavior, etc.
- Monitoring user engagement levels and efforts that drive new business
- Manage Amaryllo's e-commerce site (www.amaryllo.us) and product listings on Amazon platforms.
- Develop content to include keywords or phrases in order to increase traffic to website and perform ongoing keyword research and discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Initiate testing plans to continuously improve our e-commerce onsite performance
- Conduct regular audits to ensure existing brand, category and product pages maintain accuracy.
- Create optimization plans to increase product ranking and manage through resolution
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with web analytical tools, including but not limited to: Google Analytics and Google Ad.
- Exceptional verbal, written, interpersonal and communication skills, must be approachable, positive and flexible.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills within a deadline oriented environment