Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud (“cloud computing”). Customers across Greater China (GCR), as well as hundreds of thousands of customers in more than 190 countries are able to use compute power, storage, and many other services – gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them.
AWS is seeking a talented Digital Marketing Manager to drive a diverse range of initiatives within the marketing team. This is a great unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, industry-leading technology space. If you love to be creative, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and have great project management skills, then this may be the right opportunity for you.
The ideal candidate has a track record of success in campaign management and lead generation, and is very metrics-oriented, capable of interpreting complex reports, and translating the results into future campaign actions. The right candidate has strong communication and project management skills and is comfortable with planning and executing on various stages of digital marketing programs; demonstrated experience working effectively in a fast-paced, high-pressure entrepreneurial environment with a strong desire to roll up your sleeves; and proven experience managing priorities and working effectively across a number of internal stakeholders.
The role will be creating and executing a series of digital and email demand generation programs and campaigns, manage the database marketing, nurturing campaign and work closely with our corporate teams as well as field marketing across Hong Kong and Taiwan.
· Design, execute, and test highly effective email campaigns to improve demand generation and nurture communications
· Support email execution, including managing email requests, builds, and scheduling
· Work with appropriate teams to manage the database and segmentation strategy
· Drive success for digital marketing efforts through SEO, SEM, web analytics, social media monitoring and demand generation programs
· Develop project plans, including goals, messaging, call to action, and distribution channels for lead generation
· Use data and testing to optimize and improve content and targeting for digital marketing channels
· Forecast, track, and report campaign effectiveness metrics and overall ROI to internal stakeholders
· Convert design mockups to HTML, including creating digital and print assets for use in banners, landing pages, videos, email templates & powerpoint presentation
Basic Qualifications - 7+ years of relevant work experience in marketing with 3 years in digital marketing for high-technology companies/products - Proven track record creating and executing online demand gen programs based on deep understanding of the technology market requirements - Proven success managing complex and multi-faceted, measurable with a demonstrated ability to drive marketing programs to ROI metrics - Demonstrated success in scalable online programs and campaigns, from planning to executive and reporting - Ability to work independently and autonomously. - Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study. - Fluency in oral and written English and Chinese. Preferred Qualifications - Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization with a fluid ability to operate successfully in a rapidly changing, ambiguous and undefined environment - Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks - Great team player - Accomplished range of skills from high level strategic thinking to creative and execution - Innate ability to identify market opportunity, create innovative solutions that are driven to measurable closed lead loop conversion - Proven knowledge of industry tools preferred such as SalesForce, Marketo, CQ5, Sprinklr HTML, Photoshop and online analytics packages