Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of enterprise, government and start-up business and organizations globally.
Using AWS, businesses of all sizes can take advantage of Amazon's expertise and economies of scale to access resources when their business needs them, delivering results faster and at a lower cost. AWS is being adopted by all industry sectors in Asia Pacific, because it allows customers to do more with less and to be more efficient and agile in their IT spend – in turn supporting the ability to experiment, fail fast, remove friction from managing IT and go global in minutes. The APAC team at AWS is committed to providing businesses with tools and services to make their business agile and more efficient.
We are looking for a talented individual with experience running inbound demand generation and lead management campaigns, to join a new team targeted with increasing the quality of Inbound Leads through targeted profiling and lead nurturing activities. In this new role, you work with a highly talented and dynamic team, targeting existing Leads with campaigns and information designed to improve the lead quality and sales conversion rates.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Work as part of the Inbound/ Lead Nurturing team to:
· Build a stronger AWS Lead Database by profiling/ researching existing AWS leads to create a detailed view of the customer’s need for cloud technology and the sales opportunity
· Nurture leads with information/ campaigns to increase their understanding of the AWS portfolio, the value proposition and relevant use cases for AWS services
· Move leads from warm or little Interest to active interest; Education to Consideration.
2. Through nurture efforts, create higher value leads which for higher sales conversion rates
3. Work closely with multiple stakeholders to achieve campaign goals while ensuring internal and external customer satisfaction.
· Bachelor’s degree, a technical background in engineering, computer science or MIS is a plus
· 5 +years of call center, telemarketing, and business development related.
· Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment, high-tech products/services preferred.
· Excellent spoken and written communication. Where appropriate, bilingual abilities are preferred. In this case, proficiency in both English and Mandarin is required.
· Proven success managing time and juggling multiple projects in a high growth environment where priorities shift fast.
To all Recruitment Agencies: AMAZON does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AMAZON employees or any other company location. AMAZON is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS · Bachelor’s degree. · 5+ years of work experience in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization - high-tech products/services preferred. · Proficient in English and Mandarin. Excellent in spoken and written communication. · Clear, concise, and confident communicator in-person and via phone. · Must have ability to listen to customers, understand needs, and ask clarifying / probing questions. · Ability to think logically and structure answers. · Ability to deal with ambiguity. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS · Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment, high-tech products/services or call center, telemarketing, and business development related preferred · Proficiency with Salesforce.com CRM application · Proven success managing time and juggling multiple projects in a high growth environment where priorities shift fast.