As a Partner Development Manager (PDM) for Ecosystem Partners within AWS, you will have the exciting opportunity to identify, develop, enable and build go-to-market strategies with partners who build their solutions on top of AWS.
Responsibilities will include owning the strategic relationship with assigned partner accounts, recruiting and developing both regional and local Consulting Partners.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business background and rich sales experience that enables them easily interact and engage partner and customers at the CXO level. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think and present strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions. The position also requires a strong technical acumen along with working experience and knowledge of solution architecture, application development methodology and the enterprise software and service landscape.
You will be expected to:
· Work closely with selected focus partners to grow their business according to the strength of the partners and provide resources to help partner build up the technical and sales capability on AWS.
· Executive level management and ownership of the focus local partners and regional partners who operate in Taiwan
· Work with the partner and AWS business to achieve/exceed goals set by AWS leadership.
· Support in positioning AWS for internal use by the partner organizations through well-target use case and TCO positioning.
· Work closely with the partner and customer base to ensure they are successful using our services and making sure they have access to the required technical resources.
· Communicate with partners to help ensure that AWS is the partners preferred cloud computing platform across all service and product lines.
· Understand and utilize internal AWS systems to monitor and track partnering performance.
· Work with cross functional teams to create and execute on strategic business plans, inclusive of enablement, practice development, and marketing, to execute achievement against partner goals
· Evangelize a partner’s value proposition internally throughout AWS and externally with customers
基本任职资格 · The right person must have strong customer obsession and ownership, will possess 10+ years working experience in IT industry which include minimum 5 years of partner business development / partner management or sales experience · Strong results driven sales sense with solid technical acumen, and a demonstrated track record of driving emerging/disruptive technologies like open source software, virtualization and Software as a Service delivery models · Consistently exceeds quota and key performance metrics · Good professional networking and customer/partner relationships in the Taiwan IT market, experience in managing local and regional partners is a plus · Good presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences. Enjoy and able to learn quick, effective present on new technology and business, good at identify, facilitate and convince customers’ decision maker · Ability to think and work creatively to develop unique joint value propositions and product strategy within AWS and in the ecosystem partner organization · Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations - for Taiwan in English and Mandarin 优先任职资格 · Experience in Service sales through Partners · Prior experience working with Systems Integrators and Consulting Companies to achieve sales · Proven track record of accomplishments with Partners ecosystem is a plus