Senior Program Manager
The AWS TW BD team is seeking an organized, action-oriented, and experienced Program Manager.
You will lead collaboration with sales, partner and technical teams to deliver outstanding operational execution. You will work with stakeholders and multiple business development (BD) managers to keep multiple projects on task, track and achieve operational goals, and plan team activities. You will be a face and voice for the High Tech Manufacturing/IoT Solution BD and ensure all stakeholders are aware of successes, risks, and status. You will tailor your communications to specific audiences and communicate clearly and concisely to both business and technical audiences. You will:
· Lead operations management of the team
-Lead financial planning
- Lead Business Case development for partners and customers
· Build and manage project schedules and plans to support key deliverables
· Continuously monitor key metrics
· Plan and coordinate events including facilitation and action item management
· Partner with leaders to develop business rhythms such as recurrent meetings and actions
· Manage risk by bridging interdepartmental gaps
· Monitor training requirements and report deficiencies
Key Responsibilities include:
· Execute and drive team program/project delivery, execution, and adoption across multiple organizations and teams
· Measure and report effectiveness of programs
· Collaborate with stakeholders in multiple business and technical teams to define and deliver on agreed upon milestones. Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs
· Execute on communications strategy to stakeholders
· Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple groups with different priorities
· Communicate project issues and status in a concise, accurate, and professional manner
· Build and maintain reporting for areas of responsibility
· Coordinate team needs (team activities, event planning, moves, etc)
· Own the business cadence and governance (weekly/monthly/quarterly business reviews) for area of responsibility
· Coordinate annual planning and other adhoc planning cycles
· Own goals/performance reporting and data integrity (Salesforce, other Tools as needed)
· 10 years of program management experience
· 5 years of experience partnering effectively with geographically dispersed or ad-hoc teams
· 8 years of experience in technical, financial, business, project management or resource management
· 8 years of experience writing documents and narratives; experience presenting in executive level meetings
· Experience dealing effectively with internal and external customers during problem resolution and operating efficiently under pressure
· Experience reviewing technical communications
· Knowledge of AWS services and cloud computing
· Demonstrated ability to act with a sense of urgency, balanced with diplomacy
· Thrive in a fast paced environment, able to navigate changing priorities and ambiguities.
· PMP Certified
As a Partner Program Manager for Ecosystem team, you will lead the End of End Partner Experience for AWS, from registration, onboarding, learning enablement and communication. The APN portal is a self-service portal, which support partner’s day to day activities with AWS. You will need to work with Global APN team to optimize the APN portal functionality, in order to improve the partner adoption and experience. You will need to work with Global and Local team to localize contents in APN portal to drive partner ongoing learning experience. From partner sales perspective, it is important to drive sales leads exchange between Partner and AWS, design and support the process of Opportunity registration from APN to SFDC is critical. You will also need to design regular APN communication to update partner with latest AWS and APN news, create the synergy in the AWS Partner Network community.
Detail responsibilities include owning the APN experience, system management and operations, providing world class AWS experience and support to our global partners with business in China and local SI & ISVs from HK and Taiwan. You will design and conduct APN experience related training to internal and external stakeholders and manage the regular communication. You will also responsible to maintain the customer satisfaction and partner loyalty from partner operation perspective and drive the win-win business result for both AWS and partners.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business background and partner engagement experience that enables them easily interact and engage partner and customers at execution and operation level. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability on think and present strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions. The position also requires a strong partner program acumen along with working experience and knowledge of partner engage, partner marketing and cloud service landscape.
· Manage APN portal to drive partner adoption and positive experience, including the partner membership management, APN portal support and maintenance, provide training and enablement content for APN Portal adoption, manage partner satisfaction and loyalty at high level by ensure that AWS is the ISV’s Preferred Cloud Computing platform across all product lines.
· Conduct APN experience related training to internal and external stakeholders and manage regular communication
· Drive the Partner Opportunity Registration Process to support partner-AWS dialogue
· Providing Partner performance matrix and performance report to external partners, and help partners to increase their cooperation with AWS sales by using APN portal
· Serve as a key member of the Ecosystem Partner team in helping to define and deliver the overall GTM strategy from operation perspective.