Amazon was recently rated the #1 most reputable company in the US, #1 for innovation, and is frequently ranked at the top in Customer Service. Amazon’s technology business has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services. Now, with Amazon Web Services (AWS) you have the chance to help individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud. As a member of the AWS Support team, you will be at the forefront of Cloud technologies and the full breadth of AWS services. You will be surrounded by people who are smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success.
AWS Support provides global technical support to a wide range of external customers as they build mission-critical applications on top of AWS services such as Amazon S3 and Amazon EC2. The team is a self-standing P&L with our ability to drive both Amazon Free Cash Flow and world class customer experience. We have a team of talented engineers located in multiple locations around the world, and are growing rapidly.
Amazon Web Services has an opening for a Site Training Program Manager (PM) located in Taipei, who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and has a strong training and development background. As a Training PM at the Taipei site, you will be responsible for implementing and administering high quality training programs for technical and non-technical learning programs for AWS Support. This role focuses on training coordination, running programs, and assisting with curriculum development but does not typically involve delivery of training. You will play a significant role in the training and development of a successful and effective global support team.
The primary responsibilities for a Site Training Program Manager include:
· Collaborate effectively with AWS Service teams, subject matter experts (SMEs) and others on the AWS Support team to support department training programs and initiatives
· Implement, coordinate and schedule training
· Apply adult learning principles to help design and develop training that best fits the needs of the audience and content (online, classroom, or blended learning methods).
· Assist with designing and developing exercises, tutorials, job aids, and assessments.
· Manage New Hire Onboarding (i.e. LMS registration, logistics, granting system permissions, etc.)
· Monitor all assessment, survey, and operational data and perform ongoing needs analysis
· Support and drive use of our internal Knowledge Base (i.e., access control, engage SMEs
· Coordinate and schedule our Customer Connection program