CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
Do you want to solve business challenges through innovative technology? Do you enjoy working on cutting-edge, scalable services technology in a team environment? Do you like working on industry-defining projects that move the needle?
At Amazon, we hire the best minds in technology to innovate and build on behalf of our customers. The focus we have on our customers is why we are one of the world’s most beloved brands – customer obsession is part of our company DNA. Our Software Development Engineers (SDEs) use cutting-edge technology to solve complex problems and get to see the impact of their work first-hand.
The challenges SDEs solve for at Amazon are big and influence millions of customers, sellers, and products around the world. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about creating new products, features, and services from scratch while managing ambiguity and the pace of a company where development cycles are measured in weeks, not years.
If this sounds interesting to you, apply and come chart your own path at Amazon.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an interpreter or any support on-site, please inform our team.
If any question, please send email to [email protected] with email subject: TW + Job title you applied for + Inquiry
Location: We have two working locations
Tiding Boulevard, Neihu District, Taipei City台北; Hsinchu 新竹 (TBD)
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
· Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonians to conceive, design, and bring innovative products and services to market.
· Design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment and help lead fundamental changes in the industry.
· Create solutions on distributed systems (edge devices, gateways, and cloud) with exposure to innovative technologies at incredible scale and speed.
· Make our solutions reliable, scalable, and easy to manage/use at the global level
· Design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
· Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
· Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field at time of application
· Fluency in programming of languages such as Java, C/C++ or Python.
· Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
· Previous technical internship(s).
· Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
· Learn fast and have a good problem-solving methodology.
· Effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
· Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
Please apply directly through Amazon career website as follows:
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. For an update on your status, or to confirm your application was submitted successfully, please login to your candidate portal.
NOTE: Amazon works with a high volume of applicants, so we appreciate your patience as we review applications.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit www.amazon.com/about
Ring is part of Amazon Devices now, for more information: https://press.aboutamazon.com/news-releases/news-release-details/amazon-and-ring-close-acquisition-now-working-together-empower
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the first-ever video doorbell, to the award-winning DIY Ring Alarm system, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
The Ring Story - JAMIE SIMINOFF, CEO & Inventor
If not for my wife, the Ring™ Video Doorbell would not exist. Inventors come up with a lot of bad ideas and she has heard them all. One night I shared my idea for reinventing the doorbell.
She loved it! Not just for the obvious convenience but for the security of now being able to safely answer the door from anywhere. She said “This is like caller ID for the front door”
I hope that you enjoy the Ring™ Video Doorbell as much as we do, and I look forward to hearing your stories about the product.
We live in a connected world, and WiFi has become a critical component of every home. eero is the first company to deliver a whole-home WiFi experience using mesh technology to make sure you never have to worry about WiFi ever again. On top of our WiFi platform, we deliver Software Services to our users and business partners, currently in the form of eero Secure — network-level security, privacy, and parental controls.