The primary role of the Campaign Analyst is to create and maintain ad campaigns with Appier proprietary product.
Task of the role
- Work with account managers, product manager and on various ops projects.
- Work with sales team, account team and campaign team to strategize and optimize campaigns for performance.
- Analyze the ROI and performance of assigned campaigns and make timely recommendations for optimization.
- Degree in related field
- Passion for online advertising and/or game-changing technology.
- Eagerness to work in a startup team environment.
- Quick learner who loves to pick up new tools/software for reporting and analysis.
- Cool under pressure and able to concentrate in the middle of any chaos.
- Creative problem solver, self-motivated and self-driven.
- You can use Excel with regular usage of pivot table
- Flexibility to occasionally work at odd hours when necessary (from home).
- The campaign management team needs to do a weekend shift occasionally
- Business level fluency in English (TOEIC 750+, GEPT High-Intermediate level, TOEFL 90+, IELTS 6.5+).
[Nice to have]
- Digital advertising / RTB /Programmatic buying experience a plus
- Exposure to online ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI), video, mobile, social media is a plus.