Singapore based Investment Partnership Startup seeking Product Manager
Candidate must be located in UCT +8. Preference for Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia.
- Seeking somebody who can work autonomously through while making sure that features get delivered quickly and efficiently.
- Able to track and monitor your features’ performance and functionality after launch to iterate and improve on them.
- Can define product requirements via end-users feedback, business drivers, competitive analysis and research.
- Communicates product and release plans and activities effectively to management and key stakeholders.
- Facilitates communication across all project phases and proactively alert senior management of changes to scope, time-lines, resources and vendor/partners management issues, and other ad hoc activities
1. Collect feedback
Define requirements based on interviews with stakeholders and analytics
2. Maintaining a product roadmap
3. Translate requirements
Translate specs to epics
Translate epics to tickets
4. Make sure documentation is up to date:
5. User interface design
6. User experience
Confirm with stakeholders
7. Writing and executing internal processes
How to apply: Please submit your resume via this link.