We’re looking for a full-time customer support specialist who loves helping people. If you’re quick on your feet, love solving users’ problems, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment, we want you on the team.
This role will be primarily working with the Codementor team on the front lines to help out mentors and clients. The candidate will also work with our internal teams to improve user experience and resolve any issues with the product.
What You Will Be Doing
- Responding to user inquiries through email — you should be comfortable using English as your only language of communication
- Resolving users’ issues regarding billing and payment
- Dealing with issues related to client usage of the platform
- Helping optimize customer support processes
- Helping with chargebacks and invoices
- Handling user disputes
We Hope You Have
- Excellent written English
- Prior experience with email support
- An interest in tech startups and software development
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
我們建立了一個全方位的工程師媒合平台，為世界各地一流的企業尋找頂尖的遠端工作工程師，甚至是建立遠端工程師團隊！Codementor 是 Arc 品牌旗下的產品之一，目前是全球最大的線上一對一程式語言教育平台。
團隊組成分佈於八個不同的國家、橫跨四個時區，主要辦公室設立於台北。我們曾獲得 Techstars, 500 startups 等知名加速器投資，且產品多次被 TechCrunch, Forbes, WSJ, Mashable 及各大媒體報導，客戶集中在北美和歐洲地區等英語系國家。
Arc’s mission is to empower talent to do work that matters from anywhere.
Arc is an all-in-one remote developer hiring platform, connecting great organizations with expert remote developers and engineering teams. A related service under Arc, Codementor, is the leading on-demand marketplace for software developers to get live online programming help.
The Arc team is distributed (covering 8 cities and 4 time zones), and we have offices in both Taipei and Silicon Valley. We’re backed by Techstars and 500 Startups, and have been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, WSJ, Mashable, and more.