We’re looking for an experienced Head of People Operations to join our growing team!
As Head of People Operations, you will be part of the executive team and report directly to the CEO. You will own every aspect of the employee experience at Arc & Codementor. You will be responsible for helping to find, develop, motivate and retain the team at Arc & Codementor. You will act as a champion for the company culture and will support the company executives and team leaders, allowing the company to develop and grow quickly.
In this role, you will be responsible for all human resources related activities. You will partner with all areas of the company to help our team build and support their organizations. This will involve, driving recruitment of the best talent, coaching on team leadership, helping to resolve employee relations issues and managing programs that help develop staff.
This position is a key strategic role in the company helping to grow the business and allowing us to build a unique and strong people oriented culture at Arc & Codementor.
What You Will Be Doing
- Be the owner for all human resources related activities and collaborate with the executive team and team leads
- Provide human resources support and consultation across all areas including: recruitment, performance management, compensation and rewards, staff relations, and people development
- Lead, develop, and grow the HR team to deliver a complete human resources capability that can scale as the company grows
- Be the advocate of team members and make Arc a leading place to work
- Provide leadership on people related issues and policies across the company
- Cultivate the Arc office culture to keep team members happy and productive
- Take on special projects if necessary
We Hope You Have
- Minimum 6 years of experience in people operations, ideally in tech startups or high-growth companies
- Experience in leading a People Operations or Human Resources team
- Fluency in both Mandarin and English
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, take ownership of tasks, and exhibit a high level of initiative and follow-through
- Ability to challenge conventional approaches and a willingness to build a unique approach
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Flexibility to both operate at a highly strategic level and perform all tactical HR-related duties for the company
- Familiar with ATS system (Lever) would be a bonus
How to Apply
- Please send your Resume via this LINK.