Arc is a global network of elite developers that allows startups and enterprise companies to flexibly and affordably scale their engineering teams. Each software developer must pass a rigorous screening process that ensures they can effectively communicate and perform on long-term, high impact projects.
We’re looking for a part-time customer support specialist who loves helping people to join our team. We prefer candidates who are available for at least 15-20 hours per week. This role will be on the front lines working with our users & clients. If you’re quick on your feet, love solving users’ problems, and enjoy a fast-paced work culture, we want you on the team.
Open to undergraduate/graduate students. Prefer candidates who are eligible to work in Taiwan
- Responding to user inquiries through email — you should be comfortable using English as your only language of communication
- Dealing with issues related to client usage of the platform
- Helping with chargebacks and invoices
- Native-level English with excellent written English
- Prior experience with email support
- An interest in tech startups and software development
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Please submit your resume via this LINK.