Codementor is the largest one-on-one mentorship platform in the world. We are committed to empowering developers to lead the lives they want. By connecting developers with experts in any given technology, we help them learn new skills, work more efficiently, and reach their goals.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to work with our product team based in Taiwan. This role will be primarily working on the Codementor product.
1. The speed of validating the market and users
2. The ability to discover problems and the creativity to solve the discovered problems
3. User experience
4. Enthusiasm and understanding of our product and industry
- Communicating and working closely with the Product Lead to analyze user demands and determine the direction of product
- Collaborating with engineers and designers to develop a product that can accomplish both user goals and business goals
- Managing the product backlog, resource allocation, and release schedule
We want to find a Product Manager who:
- Has a passion for our product and the ability to solve problems methodically and creatively
- Has great communication skills and is a teamplayer
- Has 2+ years experience leading a full software product development cycle
- Has experience working with cross-functional teams
- Is fluent in English - you’ll need to communicate with team members and clients in English
- Comfortable using SQL to query your own data
- Has experience using GA, Mixpanel, or Amplitude for data analysis
- Loves to learn!
我們建立了一個全方位的工程師媒合平台，為世界各地一流的企業尋找頂尖的遠端工作工程師，甚至是建立遠端工程師團隊！Codementor 是 Arc 品牌旗下的產品之一，目前是全球最大的線上一對一程式語言教育平台。
團隊組成分佈於八個不同的國家、橫跨四個時區，主要辦公室設立於台北。我們曾獲得 Techstars, 500 startups 等知名加速器投資，且產品多次被 TechCrunch, Forbes, WSJ, Mashable 及各大媒體報導，客戶集中在北美和歐洲地區等英語系國家。
Arc’s mission is to empower talent to do work that matters from anywhere.
Arc is an all-in-one remote developer hiring platform, connecting great organizations with expert remote developers and engineering teams. A related service under Arc, Codementor, is the leading on-demand marketplace for software developers to get live online programming help.
The Arc team is distributed (covering 8 cities and 4 time zones), and we have offices in both Taipei and Silicon Valley. We’re backed by Techstars and 500 Startups, and have been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, WSJ, Mashable, and more.