* Please note that this is a 1 year contractor position
Arlo Home Monitoring group is seeking a highly motivate and detail oriented senior automation software test engineer to join the Arlo QA team. The right candidate for this position is passionate about delivering the best possible experience for our users. Your responsibilities will include to develop automation framework to validate rest API calls for server functionality .
• Develop automated test framework in Robot for testing restFul API.
• Enforces and expedites quality process by proposing and creating automated testing processes.
• Identifies test data requirements and generates required test data.
• Executes test cases and identify and communicate defects and risks
• Reports test progress and quality status to project stakeholders.
• Configures test environments as necessary to support test efforts
• Skills in diagnosing and solving complex problems and providing detailed technical analysis
• Organized and capable to work on multiple tasks efficiently
Required skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar technical field required.
• 5+ years in building automation framework and skills with Python in object oriented.
• Testing experience on restFul API and familiar with Jmeter tool a plus
• Experienced in Robot/CI-CD Jenkin pipeline a plus
• Proficient in UNIX/Linux environments and shell scripting
• Highly motivated and organized, with the ability to accept ambiguity and deliver exceptional results on tight schedules.
• Proficiency in English read and write and listen.
At Arlo, our vision is to bring peace of mind by connecting and protecting what people care about the most, with a mission to build trusted, lifelong customer relationships by creating innovative, smart security solutions that deliver an exceptional user experience.