We are expanding to support our business on application software develop for ASML/HMI defect inspection Result, CD metrology result presentation and Scanner data integrate analysis. We are looking for a team player with experience developing high-performance applications for large scale software. This developer is decisive, action-oriented, learns quickly, independently, and takes ownership of open issues.
As a Software Design Engineer 2 you will join our team as a key role to contribute to one of the core functions of our application and to work.
- You are happy to collaborate with users on the design of the functionality you work on and on how they would like the system to work.
- You are motivated to collaborate with other function group to align on the overall system design for the application software.
- You are capable of understanding and explaining complex challenges and you can guide your colleagues in the implementation of the smaller parts that you identified.
- You take pride in writing clean, high quality and maintainable OO code, mainly in . Net/C#, and familiar with web service/APIs.
- Develop software applications for the HMI e-Beam tools and other holistic lithography solutions for ASML products.
- Translate business requirements into software solutions and continuously improve the software to meet customer’s needs.
- Design, implement, test, deliver and document software system mainly written in C#.
- Align with all to assure impact of software changes is properly documented, reviewed and accepted by all stakeholders.
- Review and assure quality on software deliverables (design, code, test, document, etc.) throughout the software lifecycle.
- Take ownership for product realization by providing high quality designs, product documentation and software implementation.
A relevant BSc or MSc in the area of software engineering, computer science, information systems, IT or related subject on software development.
- MS with 8+ years or BS with 10+ years hands-on experience in software development. At least 4+ year experience with C#.
- Hands-on experience on the NET platform application, WPF, Web Service .
- Experience on software product development lifecycles, using UML, OOP, design patterns and best practices.
- You should first of all be passionate about technology and should be excited by the idea that your work will impact the most advantage technology in the world.
- You should be analytical, product and quality-oriented. You like to investigate issues, you are creative in solving problems.
- You are open-minded, you like to discuss about design challenges and you want to push the boundaries of technology to design enticing applications.
Context of the position
This position is available in Application Software Develop (ASD)group under “HMI/DE/Software Engineering” department. The mission of ASD is to develop application software for HMI Inspection/Metrology tools result presentation and data analysis. We also corporate with Brion to develop application software to integrated ASML/HMI/Brion products.
High quality people are a key asset to our company. To recognize that, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits packages to attract and retain the very best people and let them share in the success that they build. Our rewards philosophy is to attract and retain specific professional knowledge and competencies within the company by offering a competitive package in local markets where ASML is active.
Be part of progress.
We make machines that make chips; the hearts of the devices that keep us informed, entertained and safe. Devices that improve our quality of life and help to tackle the world’s toughest problems. We build some of the most amazing machines that you will ever see, and the software to run them. Never satisfied, we measure our performance in units that begin with pico or nano.
Whether you are a student or an experienced engineer, whether you want to design or build, work with customers or software code, we are looking for people like you to help us push technology further. Explore what we have to offer. If it sounds interesting, let’s stay in touch. If it sounds right for you, let’s talk about how you can be part of progress.
總部位於荷蘭的ASML (台灣艾司摩爾) 是全球最大晶片微影設備市場的翹楚，為半導體製造商提供微影設備及相關服務。全球十大半導體廠皆為ASML的客戶。ASML是一個國際化的企業，在微影設備市場的佔有率達80%以上，用於研發的支出以員工人均計算名列歐洲第二。2019年的全球銷售額逾118億歐元。36年來，ASML透過和客戶及供應商的緊密合作，搭配上高效能的營運流程，以及來自全球的優秀員工，逐步開創了我們在晶片微影領域的技術領先地位。ASML 致力成為全球主要半導體製造商之重要夥伴，協助其設計研發及整合高階系統，開發可用於各類資訊科技產品、行動通訊及物聯網相關產品的晶片。