CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
Are you ready to be a great pioneer to be part of progress helping leading company in semiconductor field to provide appropriate solutions to high tech problems, as well as work with technical experts in multicultural environment? ASML Hermes Microvision (HMI), has been committed to the research and development of the most advanced E-beam Inspection (EBI) tools and solutions for the leading semiconductor manufacturing fabs.
In D&E Software system engineering team, we are in charge of the development of the EBI (e-beam inspection) products to meet the requirements form marketing or customer sites. We co-work with US D&E team to support on the new e-beam inspection product development. We also co-work with manufacture, production and field service team to realize the bench or tools to shorten the product lead-time, help on module or system qualification and reduce on the time-cost to trouble-shooting and system recovery. For this job, you will in charge of research and development for preparation for the next generation EBI tool development.
D&E Software System Design Engineer - Dev and Research
• Do research and implement SW for next generation technology application purpose
• Design and implement different algorithms for system calibration and inspection sequence control.
• Cooperate with US D&E team or other cooperation partners on new feature implementation
• Integrate the new tech. to current EBI tool
• Develop, support and maintain the software for equipment operating (communication, automatic/sequence control and GUI) requirement.
• Implement system performance evaluation and minoring mechanism
• System optimization
• Support the bench / tooling development for module qualification, system integration test and analysis
• Provide quick responses with countermeasures to issues requested from field site, application, or manufacture/ engineering team.
- Master Degree above
- Major in Computer Science and Information Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electronics Engineering
•Solid experienced software engineer or leader using object-oriented programming. At least 3 years of C# development.
•Hands-on experience on the .NET platform (C#, LINQ, Threading, Remoting, WPF, XML, IO, etc.) Experience on software product development lifecycles, using UML, OOP, design patterns and best practices.
•Experience on digital image processing algorithm development
•Experience on system automation control and integration
•Experience on C# and Python integration
• C#/C++ language
• GUI development by using WinForm and/or WPF
•.Net Remoting or WCF for cross machine/computer communication
•Experience with mechanical control development.
•Knowledge of mechatronics
•Basic digital image / signal processing knowledge
•Basic database knowledge
•SEMI Standard related to automation. (optional)
Be part of progress.
We make machines that make chips; the hearts of the devices that keep us informed, entertained and safe. Devices that improve our quality of life and help to tackle the world’s toughest problems. We build some of the most amazing machines that you will ever see, and the software to run them. Never satisfied, we measure our performance in units that begin with pico or nano.
Whether you are a student or an experienced engineer, whether you want to design or build, work with customers or software code, we are looking for people like you to help us push technology further. Explore what we have to offer. If it sounds interesting, let’s stay in touch. If it sounds right for you, let’s talk about how you can be part of progress.
總部位於荷蘭的ASML (台灣艾司摩爾) 是全球最大晶片微影設備市場的翹楚，為半導體製造商提供微影設備及相關服務。全球十大半導體廠皆為ASML的客戶。ASML是一個國際化的企業，在微影設備市場的佔有率達80%以上，用於研發的支出以員工人均計算名列歐洲第二。2019年的全球銷售額逾118億歐元。36年來，ASML透過和客戶及供應商的緊密合作，搭配上高效能的營運流程，以及來自全球的優秀員工，逐步開創了我們在晶片微影領域的技術領先地位。ASML 致力成為全球主要半導體製造商之重要夥伴，協助其設計研發及整合高階系統，開發可用於各類資訊科技產品、行動通訊及物聯網相關產品的晶片。