Are you a team player who wants to monitoring the software engineering processes and methods used to ensure software quality? Now, we are looking for software quality engineer to join us. This could be your next job, so if you would like to join us - please apply!
“D2D and D2DB DetectionCode” sustaining in TW.
Response for DetectionCode SW Quality testing and releasing.
1. Review engineering specifications, design documents and provide feedback; Participate in code reviewing(C++ and C#), new feature designing.
2. Create, execute and update test plans that may include functional, system level tests and tooling, integration and regression tests; Set up correct test environment.
3. Work with software developers to address software defects/issues in a timely manner.
4. Implement software algorithms in Linux environment and maintain code using C++ and C#.
5. Perform software code and release management, working on release notes and other support documents, including code compilation and software packaging for release/patch installations;Prepare documents for test environment setup guide and other necessary user manuals.
6. Maintain existing features and contribute to developing new technologies to support automatic test. Write test script for test case by using C#.
7. Work with field engineer to verify and reproduce the issue reported from customer site.
8. Collaborate with other departments/teams.
‧ A relevant Bachelor or Master in software engineering, computer science and Information Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electronics Engineering.
1. Solid experienced software engineer using object-oriented paradigm. At least 3-5 years of C++ development, C# is plus.
2. Linux command / Environment Setup / Kernel Buildup knowledge and experience in performing software build, testing, releasing, documentation and coding in C++ to support RD.
3. Experience with semiconductor tools, knowledge in semiconductor processing and device fabrication experience, understanding semiconductor flow in the industry.
4. Experience on customer support/service especially using knowledge of software for semiconductor or electronic devices industry.
5. Knowledge in troubleshooting and maintenance in production tools, direct experience work with customer, and being able to address issues and deliver customers’ needs in order to ensure software quality.
6. Experience in writing automation testing cases, and performing software deliver or installation.
7. Experience with image processing is a plus.
8. Collaborate with other departments / teams, people and communication skills are required. Able to write clear documentation, create clear SOP and deliver to other people.
1. Software testing and debugging; Track, analyze issues and communicate with other stakeholders; Focus on SW quality to perform daily testing;
2. Problem solving and logical thinking: Be able to debug by attaching GDB, support tools, trouble shoot and gave a quick response when issue happened;
3. Communication and documentation: built and improve relationships with people that work with, friendly and helpful to coworkers as well as other members, keep documenting meeting minutes of team meeting and having the follow-up of action item; continuously review and improve the documentation with other stakeholders
4. Familiar with C#, C++, Linux environment and commands.
Language : Good in English
Position will require traveling up to 20%. Home base is Tainan, Taiwan.
Be part of progress.
We make machines that make chips; the hearts of the devices that keep us informed, entertained and safe. Devices that improve our quality of life and help to tackle the world’s toughest problems. We build some of the most amazing machines that you will ever see, and the software to run them. Never satisfied, we measure our performance in units that begin with pico or nano.
Whether you are a student or an experienced engineer, whether you want to design or build, work with customers or software code, we are looking for people like you to help us push technology further. Explore what we have to offer. If it sounds interesting, let’s stay in touch. If it sounds right for you, let’s talk about how you can be part of progress.
總部位於荷蘭的ASML (台灣艾司摩爾) 是全球最大晶片微影設備市場的翹楚，為半導體製造商提供微影設備及相關服務。全球十大半導體廠皆為ASML的客戶。ASML是一個國際化的企業，在微影設備市場的佔有率達80%以上，用於研發的支出以員工人均計算名列歐洲第二。2019年的全球銷售額逾118億歐元。36年來，ASML透過和客戶及供應商的緊密合作，搭配上高效能的營運流程，以及來自全球的優秀員工，逐步開創了我們在晶片微影領域的技術領先地位。ASML 致力成為全球主要半導體製造商之重要夥伴，協助其設計研發及整合高階系統，開發可用於各類資訊科技產品、行動通訊及物聯網相關產品的晶片。