Work with team members to develop and implement AI projects.
The main job duties are the following:
1. 1.Master data analysis/cleansing and other data science technologies to understand data and design model architecture.
2. Identify and select AI/ML technologies to solve problems.
3. Deploy and integrate AI models into back-end servers and build up front-end interfaces(website or APP)
4. Cooperate with other departments to effectively use internal/external big data
5. Aggressively attend training courses, learn state of the art technologies and study top papers
Education and Experience Qualifications: 1. Master, Department of computer information science or statistics Requirements: 1. Can quickly master a new programming language 2. At least 1 year experience of Python development 3. At least 1 year experience of AI development Other: 1. Passionate about researching AI, familiar with AI/ML technologies 2. Familiar with Python and at least one AI/ML Framework, ex: Keras The following are preferred: 1. Experience in Kaggle competition and fine-tuning Neural Network models 2. Statistical or Applied mathematical background 3. Experience in web development(front-end or back-end) 4. Familiar with VM/Docker