ASUSTek Inc. focuses on providing high quality, innovative computing devices to consumers. For over 25 years, we have been at the cutting edge of technology, gaining the respect of experts and the trust of users around the world.
Asus Design Center, a multi-disciplinary design team within the company, prides itself on defining and developing innovative solutions that break the norm. Whether we are designing our category defining PCs or gaming powerhouses, we start with people, understanding their needs, so we can give them the best experience.
Based in a rapidly developing environment, this is an opportunity to experience a dynamic, inspirational culture.
Asus Design Center (ADC) is looking for an innovative & experienced designer in the field of Consumer Electronics (CE) to join us as Sr. Design Planning Specialist. Partners with Design Committee across the organization to identify internal communications needs and deliver design strategy that drives desired outcomes.
If you have a great sense of design, are self-motivated and want to realize exciting concepts, we would like to hear from you.
What you will be doing:
1. Work closely with Design Committee and BU design teams to incorporate evolving trend initiatives and develop elements into the corporate annual product design principles.
2. Communicate design strategic vision & principles with internal stakeholders, such as Sales, Marketing & Top Management.
3. Plan and drive the execution design projects/activities from inception to completion. Own the creation and management of project plans, implement an effective system of project status tracking.
4. Work with Design Committee to identify team needs (process, tools, documentation, etc) recommend improvements, and implement changes to ensure efficient delivery and high quality output.
1. 5+ years’ experience as a project planner, in a design or brand consultancy or an in-house design team. 2. Master’s Degree in Communications, Design or related field. 3. Positive and macro strategic thinking skills, and familiar with research, exploration and creative design methods and solutions. 4. Excellent leadership skills, including conflict resolution, negotiation and problem solving. 5. A natural instinct for creative that tells a purposeful, compelling story. 6. Superior verbal, written, and excellent presentation skills. Confident, articulate and are comfortable presenting to VP and executives. Fluent English & Mandarin Chinese. 7. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud & Microsoft Office.