1. Experience as a user experience designer, user interface designer, interaction designer, or similar role
2. Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI)
3. A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions.
4. Experience designing and shipping products for mobile and desktop.
5. Fluency in best practices for web-based and mobile information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
6. Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills.
7. Experience working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs.
8. Experience with a variety of design and prototyping tools such as Sketch , Adobe XD, Illustrator, Axure and Invision…etc
9. Salary is evaluated based on academic background and years of related work experience