The team is responsible for building and maintaining solutions and platforms that make the data available and accessible to the entire company to make data-driven decisions. The team works closely with clients, data engineers, data scientists, and executives for understanding their data requirements and building appropriate solutions or platforms that meet or exceed their needs.
As a project manager, You are expected to plan and control client's exceptions, the project progress, tasks and documents. You will work with our engineers and business developers to clarify clients' needs and turn it to the statement of work(SOW). You will help our engineers to develop working software to meet the SOW and deliver it to the client. You will communicate with the client and engineers frequently for building understanding and trust
《Role and Responsibilities》
- Work with sales, account managers, and engineers closely
- Updating and reporting on the schedule progress
- Updating and reporting on the budget and spending
- Identifying resource requirements and gaps
- Monitoring project performance
- Managing a subset of the project, such as a particular phase or deliverable
- Any other project management duties that are routine, standardized, or low risk
《 Why Join Us》
- High impact roles at a relatively small company that focus on real data products and services.
- We are a collaborative team and genuinely enjoy working with each other.
- We believe in empowering our people and clients to be successful together.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability and desire to work collaborative to ensure successful project execution.
- Verifiable leadership experience and capabilities, with past successful project execution.
- Proven ability to generate and deliver reports that provide useful insight into project details
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a passion for ensuring projects proceed efficiently and effectively
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Working knowledge of necessary industry-related tools ex: excel/ google sheet, word/ google doc, powerpoint/ google slide, gmail.
- Good at writing and managing documents.
- Experienced in Software, Finance, or Government industry.
- Experienced work with RD Pre-sales, and Sales.
- Familiar with software development process.
- Familiar with Agile/ Scrum/ Kanban methodology.
- Familiar with PMP methodology.
- Familiar with project management tools eg. Jira, Notion, etc..
炬識科技股份有限公司 （ Athemaster CO., Ltd.）著眼於台灣企業客戶踏入大數據領域，面對蓬勃發展且龐大的開源相關技術所產生的專業服務需求，於 2015 年設立營運。 2015~2018 年專注資料工程 Data Engineering，與客戶攜手共同建設大數據平台，改造老舊資料管線，邁向企業數位轉型之路。 2019 年開始協助金融業、高科技製造業與零售業客戶發展企業內部數據服務，例如大數據驅動之零售商品推薦，以迄機器學習模型開發與維運平台建置。炬識科技成為全方位的企業數位轉型顧問與系統整合商。 Why join Athemaster ? (為何加入炬識科技) ◎在我們這裡有機會接觸到最大級與最多的 Hadoop 叢集 ◎各個產業、最前線的數據專案現場實戰歷練 ◎專案類型橫跨資料工程到資料科學經營理念