CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
Bebememo is an all-in-one camera, photo and video editor and album cloud service app for everyone. Currently is looking for a Graphic Design Team Leader who serves as the leader of graphic design and leads a team of designers to carry out branding and product direction, bring in the greatest experience for users to capture every emotion of the daily life!
- Responsible for management and design review of the graphic designer team in North America;
- Lead the team of designers by setting a clear vision and expectations, to complete the goals on weekly and monthly basis;
- Recruit and hire new graphic designers as needed. Work with HR partners to bring the best possible talent onto the team;
- A strong understanding of design, trend, and web best practices;
- Good educational background or graduated from prestigious school (fresh graduate welcome to apply);
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, the ability to develop trust and credibility, lead and motivate high-performing teams;
- Must have a good aesthetic ability, a strong passion for photography and composition, proficient in using design software;
Work location: Palo Alto
During the COVID-19, you will need to go to office to communicate with CEO 2 to 3 times a week, other times can WFH;
Salary starting at $5k-8k
Check us out on the app store/google play!
Job Type: Full-time
How to apply?
Cover letter, resume and work portfolio email to [email protected], please put work title in the subject.
Bebememo is the destination for your baby's memories. It's easier than ever to make a fantastic video for your baby. It is also a secure, private family photo/video sharing space. Now let's capture and share every special moment in your child or pet's life. With Bebememo, you can create videos so easily by providing easy-to-use tools to capture your baby's daily moments. In the meanwhile, upload your device photos onto your baby’s timeline, auto-sort them by age, tag them with special notes and diary entries, and privately and securely share them with grandparents and other family members.
Our vision is to enable families to create digital expressions of their love that they can share and cherish for generations to come.