As a senior frontend developer, you will collaborate closely with product teams, designers and engineers and become a
valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team. You will help the team plan, design, and build compelling front end user experiences that excite and delight our consumers. This is a senior role who can challenge the status quo - we aren’t hiring to stay as we are, we want people that are here to shake things up and show us new ways of thinking.
* Participate in the developing high-quality and feature-complete cross-region logistic platform.
* Plan, design, and build compelling front end user experiences that excite and delight our consumers.
* Develop with a cross-functional team and the best DevOps practice.
* Proven Front End/UI development
* Hands-on experience with HTML5 and CSS
* Experience of SASS and LESS is preferred although not essential
* Experience working within Agile teams
* Vue.js understanding would be a big bonus
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills