The Engineering Manager leads integration efforts with customers of BMG's rapidly growing enterprise innovation-based services. Responsible for ensuring that key projects and engineering duties are fulfilled and solving any engineering issue that comes up in a project. A few of the main duties including answering technical questions, training new employees, and working with various other departments. They also have to prepare reports on the progress of any project.
Technical Engineering Managers work with both internal and customer teams to assess business risks, guide the technical integrations process, assist with technical problem solving, and help manage and prioritize technical issues and resources.
1. Manage engineering timelines, tasks, and development efforts with both the internal engineering team and customer teams
2. Help identify, troubleshoot, and address technical risks and issues with web service integrations, from back-end performance to web front-end UI issues
3. Identify and effectively communicate project requirements with a diverse group of roles within our customers’ organizations, to keep customers on the plan and on schedule
4. Improve internal processes and systems for more efficient customer interactions
5. Develop repeatable and scalable processes to improve project quality