We are a dynamic startup based in Asia operating in Taipei and globally with a vision to revolutionise the job marketplace. Our product enables job-seekers to express their creativity and individuality to employers and recruiters in a post-COVID world. We’ve reimagined the job-search process with humanizing technology, offering a modern way that candidates and employers can present themselves through visual and auditory mediums. Mediums that make the job-seeking process fair, efficient, and dare we say, fun; as opposed to the monotonous, tired ways of recruiting.
Our team’s expertise in technology, marketing and entrepreneurship has enabled our startup to form and strategise this vision. To complement our expertise, we’re looking for talented and ambitious developers to join our technology and product team in Taiwan for this new adventure!
We are looking for a highly skilled full stack developer who is specialized in backend to design and build our backend services. You will be responsible for the development of backend logic, definition and maintenance of the database, and maintaining the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a proven track record of delivering applications as part of a remote / distributed team is required.
• Architect, build, and maintain excellent Node.js applications with clean code
• Design and construction of our API
• Collaborate with frontend developers on combining their frontend elements and components with the server-side
• Write high quality, readable and testable code
• Design and optimize applications for high performance, high scalability, high security, and low latency
Qualifications & Requirements
• Proficiency with Node.js, Express, and the most common packages in the ecosystem
• Proficiency with database technologies such as PostgreSQL and MongoDB
• Proficiency with accessibility and security compliance, user authentication, and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Proficiency with code versioning tools, such as Git
• Experience in software engineering practices, including but not limited to software design and implementation, unit testing, code reviews, continuous integration, source control, and coding standards compliance
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Self-motivated, responsible, good attention to detail
• Decision-making, problem resolution, and creative thinking skills
If you're interested, please apply directly here or contact [email protected], thanks!
We're an IoT startup with a vision to automate and simplify the management of vacation rentals, hotels, and apartments. The hospitality and travel industries have transformed: guests want contactless, technology-driven experiences. Home automation, smart meters, and advances in AI make this possible. We're building an easy-to-deploy product to remotely manage a vacation rental or hotel, facilitating self-service check in, remote entry, and active monitoring of energy consumption, while delighting guests in a post-COVID world of travel.We are based in Singapore and are founded by a team of successful travel and technology entrepreneurs. We’re looking for talented developers to join our technology and product team in Taiwan for this new adventure!