A world's leading provider of innovative digital ink technologies that support all aspects of human creativity. Our tools are widely used and beloved by industry leaders in film and 3D animation, industrial design, digital art, game development and remote education. We're always innovating and always striving to help make the world a more creative place.
Digital Draw, Sketch and Paint, eSignature, Education, GIS/Mapping, Graphic Design, Illustration,Industrial Design, Medial/Healthcare, Photography, and Digital Imaging, 2D/3D Content, Smart notebooks, Smart stylus.
The responsibilities for Mechanical Engineer include mechanical design and development of Digital Stylus Products from (RFI)concept, through product design, prototyping, engineering trail and mass production. The ability to create reliable mechanical designs for mass production is required. The responsibilities include ensuring product that achieve cost, schedule, reliability, regulatory goals.
• 2+ years of related experience in a mechanical design role with a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related
• Good technical knowledge of mechanical engineering, product design, and design for manufacturing.
• Conducts the analysis, feasibility studies and testing of mechanical products
• Play a key role in ensuring the final design meets quality and cost goals, and achieves specifications of reliability, manufacturability, and functionality.
• Partner with QA teams/Suppliers/EMS to ensure our designs are optimized for mass production.
• Resolve ME issues/challenges.
🔥This is the CakeResume Headhunting Recruitment Service official web page🔥
Connecting Companies with Top Tech Talent. CakeResume’s Recruitment Consulting Team has successfully helped Fortune 500 & startup companies recruit top talent of all kinds.
CakeResume is the Leading Asia talent platform. Now we have over 3,000,000+ active resumes in our database and still it is increasing every day.
Currently more than 5,000 clients, ranging from Software like Appier、Line、Crypto.com、Trend Micro、17Live to large companies like Amazon、Google、MediaTek、 Realtek、TSMC、Micron etc. are using our recruitment services.