• Conduct the design and implementation of the BMC and other firmware subsystem of the product.
• Design, develop, code, and debug BMC Firmware by applying knowledge of server hardware architecture and system design.
• Debug and validate firmware design, system level debug and root cause analysis.
• Strong C/C++ coding skills, and strong concepts on component and object-oriented programming.
• Bachelor/ Master in Electronics, computing, software engineering
• Good English communication skill.
•Working knowledge of BMC ( IPMI 1.5 & 2.0, event logs, SDR, SEL, FRU records, serial over LAN, IPMB, Side-band LAN, KCS etc.)
•Working knowledge of windows & Linux configuration, installation procedure, network configuration, driver configuration etc.
If you require any further information, feel free to contact me. Thank you!
> Line ID: phcr2021
> LinkedIn: Phoebe Huang
> Email: [email protected]
🔥This is the CakeResume Headhunting Recruitment Service official web page🔥
Connecting Companies with Top Tech Talent. CakeResume’s Recruitment Consulting Team has successfully helped Fortune 500 & startup companies recruit top talent of all kinds.
CakeResume is the Leading Asia talent platform. Now we have over 3,000,000+ active resumes in our database and still it is increasing every day.
Currently more than 5,000 clients, ranging from Software like Appier、Line、Crypto.com、Trend Micro、17Live to large companies like Amazon、Google、MediaTek、 Realtek、TSMC、Micron etc. are using our recruitment services.