We're looking for a highly-intelligent, high-judgment, self-motivated, out-going, and detail-oriented individual to join our Operations team in Taiwan.
In this role, you will be responsible for hiring and retaining the best talent and providing all-rounded support to the Taipei office to ensure the smooth running of people related initiatives with a mindset to provide high-quality HR and Admin services. This role requires someone highly energetic with excellent administrative, organizational and IT skills.
CakeResume connects talented people with growing companies of all sizes and stages. CakeResume offers a world's top online resume builder to help you quickly land interviews from leading/innovative companies like Amazon Web Service, LINE, Yahoo and many top notch startups around the globe.
We are on a mission to become the largest talent pool in APAC, and bring global opportunities to diverse talent in tech, finance and consulting industries.
▲Why Work Here
Yes, this is a startup, but an established one. And as one of the fastest growing tech-enabled talent platform in APAC, we want you to help us grow, too. 🚀
▲You’ll Benefit From
- Daily 10 mins stand-up meeting: quickly share your impact on the work we do, and learn from diverse team members. (We don't waste time in the meetings)
- Flexible office time 9AM-5PM/10AM-6PM: work 8 hours per day in the office including lunch time.
- Our office is 3 mins walk away from MRT Nanjing Fuxing Station
- We have in-house coffee bar! Snacks are provided in the office ☕
- Daily team lunch, regularly team outing.
- Recruitment: define the organizational needs, post job ads and manage the selection process, actively headhunt to bring in the top talents and to find the best cultural and skills fit for the company across all business verticals.
- Pipeline development: anticipate talent requirements by actively developing a strong pipeline of top talent and consistently maintain good relationships with potential candidates.
- Company standard: always maintain updated JD’s and scorecards and follow company frameworks and SOP on recruitment and people management in general. Maintain, update and ensure accuracy of all HR records, systems, user guides and internal policies
- People management: manage the complete onboarding and offboarding process for all employees including the administrative work. Ensure completion of performance and salary reviews, own and enforce all people related local standards (annual leave, bonus structure, insurance etc.).
- Admin: coordinate and organize company events (annual dinner, country/regional meetings, etc.). Assist in all round office administration including but not limited to accounting, procurement of office equipment and supplies, filing, office equipment maintenance, stationery and pantry’s supplies etc.
- Strong communicator with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail, reliable and well organized with great time management skills
- Ability to exercise discretion at all times is essential
- Able to prioritize, work autonomously and manage time effectively
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in Business, Finance, Psychology or HR
- Minimum Proven track record of handling confidential/sensitive information with grace and care
- Strong knowledge of local labour regulations, HR operations and local recruitment specifics.
- 1+ years HR related experience
- Worked in a startup before