We are looking for an experienced communications manager and a self-starter that is an exceptional writer and storyteller to join us. The person in this role will plan and execute key public relations programs and thought leadership communications in TW-HK-SG.
You will play a critical role in elevating CakeResume’s brand awareness and affinity with our customers in APAC. You will work closely with CEO/COO, business development teams, and content marketing teams.
CakeResume connects talented people with growing companies of all sizes and stages. CakeResume offers a world's top online resume builder to help you quickly land interviews from leading/innovative companies like Amazon Web Service, LINE, Yahoo and many top notch startups around the globe.
We are on a mission to become the largest talent pool in APAC, and bring global opportunities to diverse talent in tech, finance and consulting industries.
▲Why Work Here
Yes, this is a startup, but an established one. We’ve spent the last three years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech-enabled talent platform in APAC, we want you to help us grow, too. 🚀
▲You’ll Benefit From
- Daily 10 mins stand-up meeting: quickly share your impact on the work we do, and learn from diverse team members. (We don't waste time in the meetings)
- Flexible office time 9AM-5PM/10AM-6PM: work 8 hours per day in the office including lunch time.
- Our office is 3 mins walk away from MRT Taipei City Hall Station (Bannan Blue Line)
- We have in-house coffee bar! Snacks are provided in the office ☕
- Daily team lunch, regularly team outing.
- Develop and execute the local communication strategy, goals and plan and in line with global and local direction
- Work with business development teams, freelance writers, medias, influencers, CakeResume users and internal stakeholders to develop customer reference stories and communication assets
- Manage communications updates and postings for high-profile CakeResume events
- Work closely with CEO/COO to penetrate deeper into markets in Taiwan and expand into overseas markets across regions in Asia.
- 3+ years of public relations and communications experience, ideally in a consumer software company, digital design or multimedia marketing agency
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or in public relations, journalism, communications, or a similar field
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with agencies, media, and customers on communication assets and customer reference stories
- Social and digital capabilities with solid understanding of new communications techniques
- Ability to effectively understand the regions business goals and strategies to create communications programs and strategically support them
- Motivated problem solver with the ability to manage projects on your own
- Ability to work on multiple projects with changing priorities in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment
- Familiarity with marketing tactics, creative processes, digital marketing, relationship d
- Ability to work on your own as well as on a project team
- Strong command of English in both verbal and writing.
- Experience in software companies/startups (of any size).
- Experience in account management/relationship management/technical sales, or experience as startup founders/key member of startup founding teams.
- Overseas experience of studying or working