We are looking for Associate/Senior Recruitment Consultant to join engineering industry's recruitment. This position is open for candidates from zero experiences up to 5 years working experiences, who is up for challenges, longing for a multi- national corporate experiences.
CakeResume connects talented people with growing companies of all sizes and stages. CakeResume offers a world's top online resume builder to help you quickly land interviews from leading/innovative companies like Amazon Web Service, LINE, Yahoo and many top notch startups around the globe.
We are on a mission to become the largest talent pool in APAC, and bring global opportunities to diverse talent in tech, finance and consulting industries.
▲Why Work Here
Yes, this is a startup, but an established one. We’ve spent the last three years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech-enabled talent platform in APAC, we want you to help us grow, too. 🚀
▲You’ll Benefit From
- Get trained daily on technical understanding from senior engineers and senior recruiters.
- Daily 10 mins stand-up meeting: quickly share your impact on the work we do, and learn from diverse team members. (We don't waste time in the meetings)
- Flexible office time 9AM-5PM/10AM-6PM: work 8 hours per day in the office including lunch time.
- We have in-house coffee bar! Snacks are provided in the office ☕
- Daily team lunch, regularly team outing.
▲What We Offer
- Super competitive bonus structure.
- iPhone and call free. (We pay for your phone bill)
- Ergonomic chair and external monitor.
Career progression from this role will be dependent on your growth until the Senior Recruitment Consultant (SRC) level.
At the SRC level, there may be several career progression opportunities based on your interests and your previous contributions. Some examples include:
- Promotion to Recruitment Lead, with a focus on leading a team of recruiters to success.
- If you have demonstrated you can consult technically at the Technical Hiring Manager level, promotion to Technical Account Manager, to begin building your personal relationship to clients.
- If you have demonstrated you can bring more traffic and revenue to company by working with and developing new opportunities within strategic accounts like top tech companies, startup founders, accelerators, developer communities etc., promotion to Business Development Manager.
- Serve as a key member of the Recruitment team in helping drive overall candidate sourcing and technical assessments.
- Participate actively in startup and tech community events of all kinds to identify high potential startups, top notch software developers and build personal relationship to startup founders, developers and influencers.
- Experienced or interested in business development
- English: conversational level
- Passion for startups and the tech ecosystem – understanding of how startups operate and the unique characteristics of tech ecosystem and communities.
- Professional maturity – ability to operate effectively and with self-discipline given ambiguity, diverse market needs, minimal micro-managerial oversight, and geographically disperse teammates.
- BA or BS degree.
- Strong command of English in both verbal and writing.
- 1+ years sales experiences is a plus: ability to work under pressure and enjoy sales-related job roles
- Proven BD mindset – balanced short-term and long-term thinking; demonstrated track record of helping customers achieve business objectives beyond just selling product/service; ability to think like true partners and going outside of the scope of sales or marketing function to help customers.
- Technical depth – good general technical knowledge; sufficient expertise with industry terminology and concepts; ability to develop a deep knowledge of the entire CakeResume service stack, billing constructs, compliance considerations, and understanding of CakeResume’ operational backend systems/tools/reports.