AIM (Architecture Integration and Mobile) BA provides information service to Employee, Technical Support, RD and many business departments globally. The goal is to enable business, improve scalability and provide business insights. Work here you will keep learning new technologies, new project delivery approach and deliver your value by good team work. Come to AIM and enjoy the journey of designing business and coding. We have been created a JARVIS service as VEA for TrendMicro employees, which helps around 40% user inquiry regarding IT, HR, RD, and other areas, and also automates more than 50% of user requests regarding IT domain. The goal is to keep evolving JARVIS to more areas with 100% assisting employees by providing effortless service.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Development focused on VPA (virtual Personal Assistant), RPA (Robotic Process Automation), Chatbot & AI projects.
2. Build and refine algorithms that can find “useful” patterns in large multi-modal data (particularly, text, conversations, and transactional data).
3. Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new virtual assistant.
4. Provide recommendations for the process and application improvements
5. Analyze and proactively manage problems and make decisions independently that impact the system
1. 5+ years’ experience in software development or AI Bot management
2. Knowledge of Chabot platforms and at least 1 year of working experience in the development of RPA, Chabot or other AI, machine learning, NLP, text analytics and application areas (e.g., text classification, topic detection, information extraction, Named Entity recognition, entity resolution, Question-Answering, dialog systems, sentiment analysis, event detection, language modelling).
3. Fast learner, and always willing to explorer new technology to work more efficiently
4. Familiar with Python, C#, JAVA, or Golang
5. Experience in API Management Solutions, with third-party libraries and APIs.
6. Experience in Cloud Platforms such of AWS, GCP or Azure
7. Experience in DevOps pipeline design and management is a plus