1. Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
2. Build up a data APIs platform and integrate with open APIs.
3. Maintain existing codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs and add new features.
4. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
5. Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
6. Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
7. Participate in an Agile/SCRUM environment/team.
1. 3+ years of professional experience working with Python applications in production.
2. Have experience with Django, Flask or other web framework.
3. Have experience working with modern web technologies, including cloud computing platforms, relational databases, and RESTful servers.
4. Familiarity with Relational Databases (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL) and NoSQL Databases (MongoDB).
5. Familiarity with design and implement RESTful APIs.
6. Familiarity with CI/CD process.
7. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
【Bonus Points if have】
1. Have experience working with CDP system.
2. Implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
3. Prior work in financial services or the FinTech sector.
4. Cloud solution experience (such as GCP or AWS).
5. Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.